After signing in and linking your account (see How do I link an account to my profile?), follow the steps below to enroll your water account in AutoPay:
1. Sign in to your PayIt Fort Smith profile and select Manage AutoPay from the Utility Bills dashboard.
2. Review the information and click Yes, continue AutoPay setup.
3. Confirm the email address associated with your profile by selecting Yes, use this address.
4. Next, click Choose Payment Method to select from stored payment methods, or add a new credit/debit card or bank account (See How do I add a payment method to my account?).
Note: If you already have a payment method stored on your profile, it will appear here. Click on the payment method to select or add a new payment method.
5. Click Submit to confirm your payment method.
Your account is all set up for automatic payments! You will receive an email confirming the enrollment, and email notifications before and after a payment is processed for each utility bill.